The User acknowledges and accepts that the use of the contents and / or services offered by this mobile application will be at their sole risk and / or responsibility. The User agrees to use this mobile application and all its content and Services in accordance with the law, morality, public order and these Conditions of Use, and the Particular Conditions that, if applicable, apply to it. Likewise, it undertakes to make appropriate use of the services and / or contents of the mobile application and not to use them to carry out illegal or criminal activities that violate the rights of third parties and / or that infringe the regulations on intellectual and industrial property. , or any other norms of the applicable legal order. In particular, the User agrees not to transmit, introduce, disseminate and make available to third parties, any type of material and information (contained data, messages, drawings, sound and image files, photographs, software, etc.) that are contrary to law, morality, public order and these Conditions of Use and, where appropriate, to the Particular Conditions that are applicable to it. By way of example, and in no case limiting or excluding, the User agrees to:
- Do not introduce or disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic nature, in support of terrorism or that violate human rights.
- Do not introduce or spread on the network data programs (viruses and harmful software) that may cause damage to the computer systems of the access provider, its providers or third-party users of the Internet.
- Do not disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content that violates fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized constitutionally and in international treaties.
- Do not spread, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content that constitutes unlawful or unfair advertising.
- Do not transmit unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, advertising material, "junk mail", "chain letters", "pyramid structures", or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as commercial spaces) that have been exclusively designed for it.
- Do not introduce or disseminate any information and false, ambiguous or inaccurate content in a way that misleads the recipients of the information.
- Do not impersonate other users using their registration keys to the different services and / or contents of the Portals.
- Do not disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content that constitutes a violation of the rights of intellectual and industrial property, patents, trademarks or copyright that correspond to the owners of the Portals or third parties.
- Do not disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content that constitutes a violation of the secrecy of communications and the legislation on personal data.
DrummerBeatsApp reserves all rights to trademarks, trade names or other distinctive signs, patents, and intellectual property, with respect to the content and design of the application. All the contents of the same, including without limitation, texts, graphics, images, its design and the intellectual property rights that may correspond to said contents, as well as the trademarks, trade names or any other distinctive sign are the property of DrummerBeatsApp, All rights are reserved. The trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs are the property of DrummerBeatsApp, and it cannot be understood that the download, access and use of the application attributes any rights to said trademarks, trade names and / or distinctive signs.
DrummerBeatsApp does not guarantee at all times the availability of access and continuity of operation of this mobile application and its services, so DrummerBeatsApp will not be responsible, with the limits established in the current Legal System, for damages and losses caused to the User as a consequence of the unavailability, access failures and lack of continuity of this mobile application and its Services. DrummerBeatsApp will be solely and exclusively responsible for the Services it provides and for the content directly originated by the company and identified with its copyright. Said responsibility will be excluded in cases where force majeure occurs or in cases where the configuration of the User's devices is not adequate to allow the correct use of the Internet services provided by DrummerBeatsApp. Downloading, accessing and using the application on mobile or similar devices does not imply the obligation on the part of DrummerBeatsApp to control the absence of viruses, worms or any other harmful computer element. In any case, the User is responsible for the availability of adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programs.
DrummerBeatsApp does not guarantee that the Users of this mobile application use its contents and / or services in accordance with the law, morality, public order, or these General Conditions and, where appropriate, the Particular conditions resulting from application. Likewise, it does not guarantee the veracity and accuracy, exhaustiveness and / or authenticity of the data provided by the Users.
DrummerBeatsApp will not be responsible, indirectly or subsidiarily, for damages of any nature derived from the use of the Services and Contents of the application by Users or that may arise from the lack of truthfulness, accuracy and / or authenticity of the data or information provided by the Users, or the impersonation of a third party carried out by a User in any kind of action through this mobile application. Therefore, the use of this application does not imply the obligation on the part of DrummerBeatsApp to verify the veracity, accuracy, adequacy, suitability, completeness and timeliness of the information provided through it.
DrummerBeatsApp is not responsible for the decisions made based on the information provided through the application or for any damages or losses caused to the User or third parties due to actions based solely on the information obtained in the application.